Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday


Woke up in time to the tune of my 2nd alarm clock (ya, I had snoozed the first one for an hour already!) - and LATE too. Well-trained by now, I whipped myself ready for school in 15 minutes. I even had time to swallow my daily supplements. Bolted out of the door with a pack of breakfast choc-chip biscuits in one hand and everything else was efficiently handled by my right arm/hand (keys, water bottle, worship CD to play in car, etc.)... Was just in time to pick Ai Hua up and drive to school. We arrived at MBTS 5 minutes before class - which was exactly an hour after I had jumped out of bed! Perfect timing.

That concludes the first hour of my day. Action-packed as usual - I bathed, got ready for school, battled the morning traffic jams, chatted to Ai Hua in the car and dear me... I somehow felt so... fruitful! :D Really made my morning pondering on this strange fact, it did!

The product of the orange tree is not oranges or orange-flavored Sugus...

...but another orange tree.

Be fruitful and multiply.

I wonder if I will ever reproduce a tree like me. :P Perhaps not with the bits of weed stuck awkwardly in some places. Or the thorns that sprouted from nowhere. But a tree that bears even greater fruits and climbs to greater heights.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter