Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tuesday

Still stressed and depressed. But I'm gonna say a prayer before I go to bed and hope that God will make things much better tomorrow, somehow.

I think it's during times like these, I feel like just running away from everything and everyone. I just wanna be alone. To mope in my dark cave a while. And to savor chocolate like there is no tomorrow. Serious.

Quarter-life crisis, I gather. It doesn't help that my Knight in A Shining Armor is in a transition himself. I can feel so inadequate to support him sometimes. Oh, can't I just kick open a door for him? Or march around a fortified city for seven days? Or part the Jordan River? No, I am just a weak lady, with little faith at times. Like now. I only can hope for God's mercy. I am so tired.

Then I remembered today, that I've got crazy dreams myself which I don't know if they will ever materialize. It makes me quite sad.

Sorry for the sappiness of my blog post. I can even write a song out of this. Omg, do I need anti-depressants?

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter