Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

Beautiful Easter Sunday. Our Easter performance went well, praise God! (Peky, Yi Jie and Ji Feng... you rock, people!)

I am looking forward to seeing more expression of talents, especially by JF... feel like he holds back too much and suppresses himself sometimes. I mean... he ad-libs really well - perhaps he feels more comfy singing songs in which one can be spontaneous and free. Like this one time, we did a goofy session during one of our practices (we turned the original version of "More Than Amazing" into this cool, old-school jazzy version. Recorded it just to shock Daniel Khoo into believing that we went nuts when he wasn't around! He said that he nearly flipped when he heard that recording! Haha!) - but guess what, Peky and I loved that goofy version to bits. We listened to it over and over and over again. And JF - he was amazing in that recording. He was himself. Beautiful and God-glorifying to the fullest.

So let's encourage him, shall we? :) TMC people, if you are reading this, you know what to do. :D

This is the first Easter Sunday I did not take any pictures.

I don't think I'll take anymore self-pictures till my honeymoon, lolx... coz I am pong-pong thanks to PMS and weird cravings... my face is haggard thanks to all those late nights slogging on assignments - and I basically have no time.

Back to my assignments.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter