Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday

All night prayer meeting was good.

Ben and I joined in at 3am. Before that, I was doing my assignments and Ben tried to nap (but kinda failed). We drove to church at 2.45am. It was a cold morning. There were about 12 people in our group.

I am so glad that I didn't fall asleep during prayer. Rather, I believe that God kept me from falling asleep so that I could focus and agree with the things others were praying for. We prayed mostly for our church, the Church in Malaysia, our country, its leaders, etc. Everyone prayed fervently and repentantly. Tears were shed and knees were bruised. I wonder what took place in the heavenlies while all of that was going on... and what the outcome of our prayers would be.

After prayer, Ben and I dropped some people home... and went for a tim sum date. It was a beautiful morning. I have not been up this early on a Saturday morning - for a very long while now. Lol.

After our tim sum date was over, I was rushed home myself (haha), because I had serious problems keeping awake. Fell asleep almost immediately after I put my head down on my pillow. Burned some calories by sleeping for 4 hours plus! :P Went for lunch... and now, we are in Ben's office. He's down in the lab, while I am trying to get into my research paper again. Boooo...

Since I am severely tied for time, I'd better end here and do my work. Looking forward to tonight's dinner at Ananda Bahwan with CG mates! :)

2 comments:

Ace said...

That's really late Meng Huey!! Happy Easter, by the way. :)

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Thanks, old pal!!!:) All the best starting off as a HO :)

 

Free Blog Counter