Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I need... a helper.

I am just done with lunch and would so dearly love a good cup of coffee now...

Random thought of the day: I wish I had a helper clean up my house for me everyday! :P I would be able to worry less about the hair on the floors, the possibility of mould growing undetected somewhere and of course, focus on my work. And, I'd be able to eat off the floors too. LOL.

Unfortunately, I am one of those people who cannot stand uncleanliness and a disorderly house... in a weird, OCD-ish way. BUT, I cannot always bring myself to clean the house... especially when I am so busy with my assignments. (As you can see, I am not your typical multi-tasker kind of girl.) I get squeamish when I come in contact with dirt and dust. I am also known to procrastinate house-work (I simply prioritize other jobs over house-work) - till I absolutely cannot tahan. Then out of anger (at the kekotoran as well as my tardiness), I will kick myself into action. Namely, spring-cleaning.

Once the momentum sets in... TRUST ME. I tell you the truth - the house will be kick ass spick and span, it will smell as wonderfully sterilized as the hospital (mmm...) - and those taps in my bathroom, they will shine like new! :)

Hehe, is anyone willing to pay me to clean my own house? :P I think I need some incentive. If I had all the time in the world to do housework... I would. But on top of my assignments? Gosh, the thought of even lifting the broom out of the store-room makes me shudder. I hate being interrupted in the midst of brainspiration! :D

Ah, wishful thinking.

These are my thoughts at this very moment - as I sit at my dining table, eat my lunch and ponder on how I am to begin my B.I interpretation project on Joshua 3.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter