Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday. Freiheit!

I'm done with ALL assignments for the year. *So happy* (I only hope I did the essays the way they were supposed to be done. I was so impatient to get over my final essay that I was kinda rushing over it already....)

Incidentally, my PMS ended today. Ah, the relief. In a week's time I will be de-bloated! Heh...

Tomorrow, I can finally meet my florist without panic attacks about my homework.

From today onwards - till I start school, I will be able to watch movies without feeling the horrible pangs of guilt. I will be able to wake up and enjoy my quiet-time (yes, I need to recharge!) and my books without having to think, "Oh, this would be great for my essay..." :P - and yes, I will be able to put more effort into my wedding prep! :D

To those who are still rushing for the 31st Dec deadline, JIA YOU!!!!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter