Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday

Something I'll have to try to complete by today or tomorrow: Long Lamai Mission Trip Report.

Anyway...
Ben and I have shopped for our wedding bands last Sunday... :)

Today, I met up with Florist again while Ben was at work. I am still not done with the flower arrangements - but praise God, this stage will be over quite soon! It's very cool that Ben totally trusts my taste - and so I am allowed to do whatever I like in the 'departments' of which I have been put in charge.Five months plus to the wedding. It is time to begin preparing ourselves emotionally and spiritually for the marriage above all other material plans. Things that we cannot bring beyond this point should be left behind. Stuff that we should no longer sweat should be surrendered into God's hands. The pruning is sometimes unpleasant and painful, but we believe that God's discipline eventually bears its fruits of peace. So the tears are good news. Indeed, we look forward to a beautiful future of serving God together as husband and wife.

Meanwhile, I will also be getting ready for our next photo-shoot end of February. How I'm going to succeed keeping fit and trim so I can fit into the dresses, I don't know - because Chinese New Year and my birthday are just before the photo-shoot! :P I won't be going on fad diets too. But by God's grace, I'll figure out some plan.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter