Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday

Went through the Book of Ephesians today.

The colors, lines and notes which I had marked on the thin pages of my Bible in the previous years excited me. However, when I searched God's Word, there was fresh anticipation of hearing from Him again. Something fresh, something different from what I have previously learnt and recorded in the margins... Someday... many years from today, I want to testify to my grand-children that God's Word never grows stale... It is like freshly baked bread every-time it is consumed, regardless of the season. Bread that keeps one wanting more and more. Bread that gives me a distaste for spiritual junk-food.

Mission trip to Sarawak is slightly more than a month's time away... I am extremely unprepared. With all these assignments taking up all my waking hours, I can hardly find sufficient time to be still and wait on God. I covet your prayers!

1 comments:

sophia said...

You're always in my prayers, Grace. How is the paper coming up? finished with it? I would actually love to read it. :-)

I need to feed more on God's words, too. I loved your analogy of it being like freshly baked bread. Never gets old!

 

Free Blog Counter