Thursday, October 7, 2010

Anxiety

Geez.... My internet connection has been driving me up the wall in the past few days.

It has been challenging to do my work without good internet connection. As a result, I am feeling especially anxious about my research papers. As Dr. Sunny puts it, I am terribly back-logged... :(

Praise God for good exam results though. With all the assignments, I had to study just the night before the exam last Friday... but thank God for having mercy on me and giving me exceptional memory so that everything in my notes got 'internalized' pretty quickly... Also, for the steady flow of thoughts during the exam so that I could recall everything. Thanks for the prayers, those who prayed. I am so grateful!

Just got a part-time 'job'. I'll be giving English tuition to a Korean lady twice a week from next week onwards. I am not sure how it will work out... but may God provide sufficiently to cover all travel expenses and make all things work together for good.

1 comments:

Kevin Evans Tay said...

add oil add oil... to ur work but not to your body. :P

 

Free Blog Counter