Monday, October 25, 2010

After a weekend of wedding dinners....

Rachel and Chong En, my former PCC CG members tied the knot on Saturday...
Dinner reception after the ceremony...



Me and Lye Ean...
Ee Ling and I...
Some of our table-mates from Johore...
Eastin Ballroom...filled up with guests...
Speech by the married couple...
Rachel and Chong En...before the toast...
My mei-mei, Ee Ling...

Then, Lye Ean decided that I looked 'Datin'...so Ee Ling started snapping pics of me... and my unglamorous orange juice...
OK...maybe the short, flowery skirt was not very appropriate...
To complete the 'Datin' look... Lye Ean and Ee Ling made me pose with Lye Ean's wine glass... >.<
I still think that Ee Ling looked more 'Datin' than I did...
Three of us...

The second wedding dinner was that of Bob and Katherine...held at Maple Palace, Northam Road...on Sunday evening.

I was one of the earliest to arrive... other than the event organizers...coz Ben was the event coordinator...
...thus I began entertaining myself... These were the cutesie door-gifts we received...
So cute huh? I think it would make a nice jewellery box...
A little cam-whoring...
Ben's notes...
Me bored and tired...at the table alone...
Oh yeah... I forgot to show what was in the gift-boxes...
The two Bens... My Ben Wong...and Ben Teh...
Us :)
End of the day...*Phew*

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter