Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday

Didn't manage to get too much work done yesterday night... because it was FRIDAY NIGHT! ~ and I think it is crime for me to be doing assignments on my favorite evening of the week.

To celebrate Friday, Ben and I had a leisurely dinner at Teo Chew Meng and a good discussion about my M.CS and M.Div dilemma, lepak-ed in Tesco Extra to walk off our distended tummies (we were too lazy to scout for a parking lot at the mall on a Friday night - not to mention, the malls would be terribly congested with people and traffic), and watched 'The Bounty Hunter' for laughs.

Today, after a good lunch of Hakka Mee, laundry and some other random things, I am back to the exegesis of Isaiah 6:1-13. *_* - Hope to get past verse 3 before CG meeting/Bible Study tonight.

Happy weekend, folks!!!

1 comments:

Joanne Lim said...

this is a little out of topic... but your posts are always a joy to read... and i mean... I'll be laughing while reading your posts.

 

Free Blog Counter