Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I wanna dream...

Dream big....


I know this is perhaps random and unrelated... but my mind just had to wander a little whilst I was doing my Isaiah 6 exegesis...

Why are these winged insects (which I am eyeing) attracted to my white table-lamp? Do they feel nice basking in this particular wavelength of light ray?

Anyway...

Hey, hey, guess what? Tomorrow (in the morning), I graduate from being a probational driver on the roads to a full-fledged one!!! Yippeee!!!

I am also a little proud that I learned driving in Penang... :P And survived the crazy drivers so far. (Sorry my Penangite friends... it's not necessarily a bad thing...but well, if we can drive in Penang, we can probably drive nearly anywhere... ) Yes, I did get into some weird car accidents in my two years on the Penang roads... but not major ones. Praise God for His protection and grace, especially when my driving was lousy... and praise God for the many patient passengers who have sat in my car - and taught me how to drive... You guys (and gals) are really nice teachers...

And to my fiance, Ben, whom I sometimes drive up the wall at times with the weirdest things I happen to do on the roads, hehehe... I am so sorry... but I so appreciate your mercy and love. I love you.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter