Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday thoughts...

Due to time-zone differences, Ben and I haven't been able to Skype too much.... (both of us are kinda sad). Felt a little blue after school... so I came home, had coffee and cooked myself a pot of comfort food - which I haven't cooked in a long while (since my St. Patrick's Court days) ~ Creamy mushroom + chicken...with some sprouts. A little unconventional - but it turned out well, nevertheless... Gonna dump it on pasta later, piping hot... and top it off with cheese.

It's not as watery as it looks in the picture... not too thick or creamy so that it doesn't cake-up into something gross when I refrigerate the remains tonight... and it's got loads and loads of onions and mushrooms in it along with all the herbs and spices... I've got enough to last me at least 3 meals.

It tastes heavenly and I must say that I am indeed looking forward to dinner tonight!!!

And yeah, I finally got myself an IDD calling card....so I can give Ben a phone-call him when he wakes up in the morning (on his side)... and phone Zoey too.

Completed my Exodus paper last night. Finally, finally... Can't believe how much time I spent on the wilderness of Sinai, Red Sea and Pharaohs! @_@ But I think doing this paper has made me appreciate the power of God even more... and has strengthened my conviction of the historicity of the Exodus event.

2 comments:

Pig said...

Totally understand the time zone difference problem! Thats the reason why I am constantly staying up late to attend meetings *panda eyes* but once u get the hang of it, you'll know when to call him :) Like 10PM our time, you'll catch him around 7AM..so, that's not too bad..he'll still be at his room :D It's much cheaper for him to call you actually...

Ace said...

Okay - that might be yummy but the photo looks kinda gross Meng Huey! ^_^'

 

Free Blog Counter