Monday, June 28, 2010

The start of a heavy week...

Back from school. Just downed some potato chips. Enjoying my cup of coffee... before I get into my reflection paper... and deciphering last week's taped counseling session with Vanessa.

Dr. Rosalind's class again this week: Child development and functioning in the family and community.

Need some solid prayer time after this... Oh, Lord...please let me be awake *_*...

Next week, I have a friend coming to Penang from Dublin to visit me. She used to be a church-mate, CG mate before she moved back to Cork, and an ex-neighbour, whose house I used to frequently hang-out at... Coincidentally (actually, I believe this is no accident), I will be having my mid-sem one-week break, so I get to spend quality time with her and bring her around Penang! :) *Excited* We have not met for 4 years already... Never thought we'd ever meet again on this side of eternity... but we are going to meet after all. Praise God for granting us such a precious opportunity.

Because she talks at lightning-speed (all Irish who originate from county Cork talk like that), I need to prepare my ears and brain (to process many, many more words per second - perhaps 3-4X the normal speech volume) for our catch-up sessions... hehe. Also, I need to think of some places to bring her. (Oh, Ben Wong... why aren't you around when I need you?? :P)

That was us in year 2006, in our bulky spring clothing...and yes, my face was round. I kid you not! :)

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter