Monday, June 28, 2010

Mission trip

I can't believe it! Mission trip is in roughly 2 weeks time.

So not prepared - need to pray more. I haven't even packed or thought of buying stuff for the trip.

Europe, oh Europe... I come back! Poland, this will be my first time stepping foot into your beautiful land. London, I'm back for the 3rd time - I don't think you've gotten tired of me yet! :)

England, I am so glad that I am going to see a little more of you this trip. I pray... more of you, next trip - although I have no idea when it is going to be!

And the nicest reward I have at the end of my mission trip - a week with my younger sister, Zoey.

It's going to be tough keeping in contact with Ben once I am there (and he will still be in the States) - I am so NOT looking forward to this part - but oh well... God, I lean on Your faithfulness to keep us together as we keep close to You.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter