Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunday

Was a WAM enabler this morning.

Went for lunch with church friends at Batu Lanchang market after service 2 was over. Thanks Sau Chan for driving! :)

Went for coffee on my own, armed with a good book - 'These Strange Ashes' by Elisabeth Elliot - lent to me by Rachel. A very challenging book to read... I felt tears pricking my eyelids at random moments... but I felt very ministered to... and encouraged about my own circumstances. Thank You, God.

Went grocery-shopping... treated myself to a cool purchase, i.e. a new brand of chips I've never tried before. (note: I am actually quite the potato-chips fan... although I don't have them all the time - in fact I limit potato-chips consumption because of the sodium and heatiness... also, I have to preserve my voice - I do enjoy trying out all the different brands in the supermarket...very occasionally, I treat myself to imported brands. If I am in my 'sampling' mode, one bag can last me a few days.)

Had dinner with Ben's dad, mum and bro at Sah Tio Lo ("Three roads" in Hokkien) - they gave me a good feeding - from fish tomyam noodles to Satay to Ho chien.... *burp* Just so that James will not say that I am 'tam chiak' if he happens to read this, I shall not brag about how happy my tummy is right now. LOLx.

Skyped with Ben... did the laundry...worked out my to-do-list for the week... emailed some people... watched some telly... chillax...

This is how I spent my Sunday.

Now I am about to turn in for bed. Here's to another week of intensives and a week of class-monitor duties for me. Eeeeeeeks.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter