Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday + meet-up with Serena... ~ photoblog

Tried some food places I wouldn't normally eat at on a regular day... Quiznos Sub @ Orchard Central...
My Honey Chicken Bourbon came with a moist-ish, yummy, melt-in-your-mouth (literally) choc-chip cookie...mmmm....




In the afternoon, I met up with Serena at City Hall MRT...


We ended up at Bakerzin, Suntec City Plaza... for lunch+tea...
This was what I appreciated very much - free-flow of warm, crusty, toasted bread...


Cutesie transparent plastic chairs... and red couches...
The yummy free-flow bread...you dip it into olive oil and some balsam/vinegar-ish dressing before shoving it into your mouth!
My sweet, beautiful friend and seminarian, Serena...
Ham and chicken/bacon pasta with in pink sauce
chicken and mushroom panini with melted cheese... very very nice!

mocha... for the long conversation that lay ahead... It was really good to catch up!
moist, chocolate cake.... with strawberries...
Lotsa love...

Us... :)

1 comments:

Pig said...

The last pic is real cool. I see the 3rd friend in the reflection :D

 

Free Blog Counter