Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yeeaaaah!

I'm finally done with my KC Wong Research Paper! *in disbelief* Yeaaaah!! :D

Thank God that everything finally fell in place. Thank God that my last cartridge of black ink managed to stretch out till I had gotten all the papers printed out. (I forgot to buy printer-ink. When I realized how low the ink level had dipped, it was too late to drive out to Tesco's. Was sitting nervously in front of the printer, praying that the ink would be sufficient. And it was.)

*Mental note: Tomorrow, must go to Tesco's and buy printer-ink*

Now, I can go and enjoy the rest of the evening (nurse my aching head and ringing ears --> not kidding). Tomorrow, I will have to start on the Church History papers... and B.I. And loads and loads more. But I am happy that I've at least finished this one. *Yaaay*

It's the end of trying to argue for the historicity of the Exodus. My conclusion: It really happened the way the Bible put it. :P Lazy to try and convince you, ady...All the evidence is out there. (I don't think I'll make too good a Biblical background teacher.)

Countdown to freedom: 38 more days to go! Yippeeeeee!!!!!

Oh, I forgot. Praise God, my Music and Missions research paper finally returned after a long time of not seeing it. I was beginning to wonder if my lecturer forgot to mark my paper. Thank You, God for marks beyond my expectations. I am hoping to see my Discipleship in Youth results slip soon.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter