Friday, April 23, 2010

T.G.I.F!!!

So happy. It's FRIDAY! Again.

Today, I was privileged to lunch with Ben after classes... before my meeting with Mr. WKC at the MBTS library. What's the big deal about it? Hehe, well... I've never had lunch with him on school days before this... we're usually on opposite ends of the island. And I hardly eat out on weekday afternoons. I'd go home and settle with my humble but yummy economy rice lunch box. Today however, he's attending a leadership summit at Paradise Sandy Bay... so we got to eat at Ananda Bahwan together. What a treat! I think I prefer Ananda Bahwan at night though, because it was freaking hot in the afternoon...I had to park my car a little distance away from the back entrance - and walk there in the SUN... *sweats* Almost got blinded by the glaring sunlight too... ~_~ I did enjoy the company though.

I need to go and shop for my lenses after this... Then I'd better quickly go home and begin on my 'last draft' of Mr. Wong KC's assignment: validity of the biblical account of the exodus... also, not to mention the exegesis of Isaiah 6....

Have a great weekend people!!!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter