Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday

Had a sweet, blessed time meeting up with my sister, Rachel, today.

There's indeed nothing like having friends in the Lord, who encourage you to walk steadfastly in Him. I mean, I treasure all friendships and all my friends very much... but somehow... because I love God, friends who inspire me to grow deeper in Him and to live my life faithfully, are beautiful and special in their own way.

Rachel, thanks for making me feel so loved and refreshed. May God continue to grow our friendship! May we always be instruments of encouragement to one another. Love you so much!

I'm still not done with my OT Survey assignments. Hopefully, I'll be able to go 3 quarters of the way (to completion) before dinner - so that I can go for MLM training in church in peace! :D

Arrrgh. Ben's fish, Paul... and prawn, Barnabas... are... dead :( I am so, so, so, so sad....because Mary died just a few days ago. The day, Ben fell sick. (He's recovered btw, praise God!)

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter