Thursday, March 18, 2010

OT Survey assignments completed!

Ahhh..... bliss and relief are flooding my heart.

I promise to go through the OT survey notes again when I have time. It seems such a pity and waste to speed-read through the entire pile, just so that I can finish my overdue assignments :P

Will definitely get the assignments printed out on Friday - and then drive to MBTS to hand them up to Pst. Mark Mah. After that, it is (hopefully) bye-bye to OT Survey I. *Practicing waving*

(This has been a truly packed term...I am so glad for the mid-term break this week...even though I didn't get to go for Youth ministry trip after all, thanks to my unfinished assignments *Sob, sob* --> Dad, I serviced my car instead...)

I rejoice at the thought of snuggling into bed very soon. Looking forward to meeting up with Nellie for lunch tomorrow.

(Ben commented that my petrol seems to habis faster when I don't have to drive to MBTS :P This is because, I seem to have to drive to everywhere else, when I don't have to go to school.)

Tomorrow... ah, tomorrow... I'll try to begin on my Biblical background assignments.

Boy, I am feeling a little reluctant to return to school next week.

1 comments:

mozozozo said...

congrats on getting ur OT survey assignments done!! :) hehe..

 

Free Blog Counter