Sunday, March 21, 2010

Took a break...

Haven't been feeling up to blogging for a few days already...

I've had a rough, challenging time. Made me emotionally labile the whole weekend. *Sniffs* Gah. But I feel a little better now.

Came to conclusions. Made a decision not to put myself into vulnerable situations anymore. No more. No more. NO MORE.

I'm not going to do things to please others, if I know that these things would jeopardize myself and make me 'dysfunctional' in the end. I am not going to undertake challenges that I am not ready for. I am going to be kind to myself for once. If I can't take it, I can't take it. And I will jolly well tell you that I can't.

And now, I'm gonna brace myself... for a big...ummmm, star-jump? *Meow...*

Sorry if it all doesn't make any sense. Sorry for being vague. All that melancholic ramblings. I'm not going to bother explaining. All I have to do on my side is to... stop ruminating on certain issues and throwing myself pity-parties :P then I will be fine. I think. I hope.

O God! Help.

Next week's gonna be crazy - even through the weekend. I'm not sure how it will be yet - but I forsee late nights and early mornings. Weird-ish meals. Less time to cat-nap.

Ben got me a love-gift this weekend... I have a new mini Dell lappie to do my assignments on! And now...ummm, my rundown laptop is in his possession. @_@ I feel the lurrrve...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter