Monday, March 22, 2010

Photos uploaded from....

...from I don't-recall-when. I have not been uploading photos for a long while - thanks to my laptop breaking down and me being so tied up with work + other issues for the past 2 weeks or so... Didn't even take that many photos. Of course there were a few SS's here and there.

Ben @ the fish shop in Sunway Tunas. We bought Elizabeth and Zechariah, the fishies...but they didn't last too long, I'm afraid >_<
The night Ben brought me to Yataimura Jap Restaurant... That was the last of my kimchi ramen he was polishing at top speed (after he was done with his food). It was so good, but I just couldn't finish it.



Look at my lau beh glasses...o.O
Sometime during the study-week break :D *Grinnnnn* Oh, of course I spent it 'piah'-ing my assignments...:P
Before service the last, last Sunday...
Loads of assignments to do...this was me taking a break...
Ben at Gourmet Cafe (Prangin Mall), after he bought me the laptop >.<' ...Hehe. It was actually after a long and tiring day - that was why he looked super exhausted.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter