Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stressed

To top off my list of stressors, I bumped into The Guy at the mamak downstairs - who was casting sideway glances at me and secretly taking photos of me using his camera-phone the last time (a few weeks ago) :S

The last time, he changed tables so that he could sit facing me. Then he pretended to type a text message...I ignored him at first... but later I noticed that the phone was at an unnatural angle, and I realized that he was taking a picture of me using the camera function on his phone.

Today, he did it again! When I first came, he was seated with a group of guys at one table. Then, he left that group, and went to sit at a table facing me, all by himself. Then he behaved like he did the last time...sideway glances, pretending to text and all... Except it was a little more obvious than the previous episode - coz he started taking hasty photos of the container of utensils and his coffee cup (come on!!!) then he aimed his camera phone in my direction.... but oopsss....he forgot to turn off his flash! :P It was also somewhat creepier this time, because his food arrived much later than mine did - I finished eating first and paid... then I ran to the elevator using a different route.

Guess who I met standing near the elevator, seemingly about to use the public phone next to it?

Crap.

Now I am paranoid. So glad, Ben is coming over tomorrow.

4 comments:

Pig said...

gee whiz!! Again!! U need a bodyguard seriously... :( Can u try not to eat there alone anymore? :-S like pack and go instead? This fella is definitely stalking you. I hope he wasn't watching which floor you were heading up to :-S Please be extra careful k. Maybe you should consider enabling that MAXIS friends finder thingy...at least Ben can track where you are :-S

kevrlee said...

praying for your protection sis. good thing your boyfriend is coming over tomorrow to protect you from this menacing stalker.

JenC said...

Just be extra careful as there are many "weird" people out there. Pray for His protection upon you always.

mozozozo said...

*gulp* stalker?! Yikes...do be careful in your going abouts...make sure Ben or ur good frens noe where you would be at anytime of the day...

 

Free Blog Counter