Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday

Church history paper is over. Thank God! MCQs were great. Essays... hmm, a little bit harder. I didn't write too good an essay on King Clovis' conversion and its consequences on the Roman papacy :P My mind was so blank. But never mind... at least the exam is out of my way now!

Now to focus on my OTS assignments, weekend ministry and etcetera...

Was running through the songs for this Sunday's praise and worship... singing, singing, singing... and it suddenly rained :P Hehe. A good long shower of rain too. I AM VERY VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE RAIN! At long, long last! I can't remember the last time it rained in Penang. Ah, you cannot imagine the gratitude in my heart! Praise God!

But why did it have to happen while I was singing? :D

2 comments:

sophia said...

You're weird. I hate rain. I get angry when it rains, and curse God. Like Jonah.

I'm kidding lah. But I seriously hate rain! Unless it's at night. Hee.

Pig said...

Cookie..if your singing can bring rain, it's ok...all Penangites would love you a lot!! LOLx!!

 

Free Blog Counter