Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday

I spent the entire day (almost) glued to the chair at my dining table - um.... not eating... as you might expect - but answering emails and doing assignments. Oh, not to mention, I did a little 'research' and planning for my short vacation in mid-May - when the term ends. That was a DELIGHTFUL distraction. I can hardly wait for that time to arrive! Wheeee......

Snacked away on cereals, cereal bars and Iko biscuits...

My sister, Zoey, called me in the evening... and we had a long chat. Turned out that we are both swamped with assignments.... thus we ended the conversation earlier than we normally would. :P Hehe.

Then... it poured with rain. Ohhhh.... glorious, glorious, glorious RAIN! What a relief to us, Penang people, who have been having a very long, dry and HOT spell. Thank God. Now the air is cool and so is my tiny apartment. Phew. I am hoping that this would be a definite end to living in an 'oven' for a long while.

I went back to struggling with my summary of Ellen F. Davis' commentary on Song of Songs. It was a very good article - but I had to read it a few times to really get what she was talking about. But I have to say that the article did help me to appreciate Song of Songs much better. It is such a beautiful book.

After I was done with all that, I was having a headache....

...so I decided to do a little exercise in front of the telly - while watching Nanny 911. (It does help me to pick up some parenting skills :) Not that I am gonna be one any time soon...)

Had dinner...and now I am back to sitting in front of my laptop - to do more assignments. @_@ It's gonna be a long night.

1 comments:

sophia said...

Wow. your butt must be aching. Same with me. Too much sitting!

 

Free Blog Counter