Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday

Sorry guys, if my blogposts seems to be very unhappening for next 2 weeks... I'm under tremendous pressure to meet datelines, study for exams this week (starts tomorrow) and prepare for MYF youth retreat next week. Already broke (pockets-wise), after the first week of the month. Feeling pong-pong. And my laptop is still down after its revival at Acer... So it's frustrating. Ah, you have no idea...

I so want a new laptop :P

Stressed.

My weekend was ok. I was sick-ish.. Stomach boo-boos and crankiness the whole weekend (I slept whenever I could) - but I had TLC from Ben for that - so that made up for it pretty much! :) I even had choc-chip + cookie-dough ice-cream from Baskin Robbins on Sunday.

Finished writing the song for that upcoming EFCC ministry event. Praise God for the inspiration. Gotta show it to Aunty PS this Wednesday. One more item ticked off my to-do-list. Phew.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter