Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday

Guess what? I didn't get to go to Yataimura with my friends yesterday afternoon, but my boyfriend (who did not read my blog btw) randomly brought me to Yataimura last night...for dinner :D How wonderful!

Today, I'm back to working. I have one song to write for an upcoming ministry event (halfway done) and then I gotta read my Church History textbook... also, to get ready for tonight's YACG bible study.

This month seems to be another month of spending :S After having purchased tickets for Poland Mission trip, I will also have to buy my tickets for Sarawak mission trip. MYF Youth retreat coming up soon - and I gotta pay up tomorrow actually. *Turns empty pockets inside-out to prove my point* Shall remember, 'Blessed are the poor...."

2 comments:

sophia said...

Is Yataimura a Japanese restaurant? hee. I think you should also post pics...proof that God will take care of you...even something as "Trivial" as food cravings! :)

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Yes, Yataimura is a Jap restaurant :)Yeah, gotta be posting more pics...after next week, I'll be more free to upload em into my pc :D

 

Free Blog Counter