Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Things I am thankful for today...

1. The joy of preparing breakfast for someone, even though it was simple fare.

2. Smooth transitions during chapel praise and worship - and our team musicians who played their hearts out.

3. The shopping love-gift Lydia so kindly blessed me with just in time for Chinese New Year - so that I can buy myself something nice. Gtalking briefly to her too :)

4. The love-gifts I suddenly received over the weekend... that add up to an amount nearly enough for a one-way ticket to Poland via KLM. Praise God! ~

(Yeah, thank God for my birthday... and for Chinese New Year :P Hong bao na lai...)

5. A beautiful, heart-warming, encouraging email from Aunty May Ling.

6. The excitement of planning a much awaited meet-up with Ewan kor-kor and Laura jie in just about 2 weeks time. (Ahhh, can't wait, can't wait!)

7. Gtalking to Ben when I was feeling a little down about something - and being lifted up :)

8. Choir practice is on again tomorrow! :D

9. Exam for Intro to Bible will be over tomorrow! :D Yippeeedooo dahhhh!!!!

10. Uncle Ray's bowel operation went well. Thankful that God was with Cyn's family, strengthening them to trust Him... despite all the stress.

11. Accidentally leaving my wallet on the car front passenger's seat after school...and still finding it there, untouched (and my car not broken into) after many hours.

Thank You, Lord.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter