Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday

This is what happened in between classes today...

Again...the sleeping gang :P Actually, 4 of them were sleeping in a row at first. I only took this picture after 2 had left the sofa...
Some active discussion was going on in class...
Studying for exam...

So tired. We had an exam for Introduction To the Bible today, after chapel... Should have spent more time staring at the map of the Holy Land, instead of reading the whole stack of notes. What came out for our exam was unexpected - we had to label the map with the names of the different towns, rivers, seas, highlands, etc, etc...

Anyway, today a few of my friends from MBTS and I went to the Sizzling Chicken place next to Golden Sands Resort along Batu Feringghi for lunch. I haven't been there since the Music and Missions course last term. The food was good - but they seemed to have skimped on the meat quite a bit since the last time I was there. Loads of beansprouts though. Yum.

Chris and Dong Hoon (and our fruit juices)
Kevin and MatthewAi Hua and myself... the roses among the thorns :PAi Hua, me and Kevin
The gentleman - from left: Kevin, Matthew, Chris, Dong Hoon and Winson. Picture taken by Ai Hua. I tried to - but my violently shaking hands failed me (became the laughing-stock of the table too) - my hands always shake btw.

MLM training tonight. Last year's class photo:

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter