Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday's muse

Our worship team had a rehearsal today for Tuesday's chapel service next week. Kevin, Pam, Chris, Winson, Stanford and myself.

I just love how my team humbles me and makes me thankful that the Holy Spirit is ultimately the worship-leader - and not I, myself. I am glad that I often feel inadequate as a leader, because I know that His strength is made perfect in my lack. We can indeed lean on His faithfulness, even though things may mess up on the day itself. More importantly - may we be able to worship Him with joy, awe and wonder in our hearts. I also enjoy learning fresh, new things from my team-members very much.

I love it that every musician takes ownership of his/her role and instrumental parts, throws out suggestions to improve the dynamics/flow of the songs (and not merely wait for my instructions and blindly stick with 'em). Gives his/her best to the Lord.

Well done, dear people!

Thursday.

Slept late last night, because I got caught up doing some work, which I thought was pretty fun...

Remember how gung-ho I was last year 'bout folding pretty origami boxes out of recycled magazine pages? Well, I made a whole lot of boxes... but I didn't know what to do with them *roll your eyes at me, yeah* - till yesterday, when I was wondering how to construct a organizer tray for the OTC meds in school....

TADA! Praise God for a brainwave!

Origami boxes to organize the meds!Each box is labelled with its indication, drug name and dosage - so that Pst. Sunny Khoo will have no problem figuring out what to do with them, when I'm not around. Hehe.

Tomorrow, I've gotta clean out the medicine store-room...There's simply icky dust everywhere now.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter