Thursday, January 28, 2010

How?

How should you react when you are reminded of something you don't want to remember?

How do you graciously respond to the person who brought the matter up, when this person thought that you were already OK with it, when you were not? I mean, to be fair, this person didn't really know that I'd react in the way I did.

FYI, I didn't throw a tantrum or something. I just... was not happy :'( ~And I expressed it. With passion.

Does this mean that I have not moved on? Does this mean that I have not put behind the past completely? Nah, it perhaps means that I need to be more disciplined in doing Paul's Philippians 4:8 thingy. Guard my mind.

Sigh.

I forgive you simply because I love you. And it's not worth it - letting such invoked memories come in between us. Love is patient, kind... does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It doesn't dishonor the other, is not easily angered and keeps no records of wrongs. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter