Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday's muse

Just finished teaching. I fell asleep before class and woke up with a start, thinking that I was late for school the next day :P *Sigh*

I have been waking up automatically (in panic and jumping out of bed) at 4.45am for 3 consecutive mornings, thinking that my alarm clock had ALREADY rung, I had overslept and I was going to be late for school...

Strange.

Today I went back to sleep... and only woke up at 7am! I got ready in lightning speed - and still managed to reach MBTS students' parking lot by 8am. Ran up the slopes as fast as my heels could take me even though my lungs were screaming for air - siddled into class just in time to hear Dr. Sunny calling out my name (taking attendance). Talk about a grand appearance! :P

Next time, if I wake up at 4.45am, I think I'll pray and eat breakfast, instead of going back to sleep.

Assignments are start to pile-up again.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter