Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ok, this is it... :)

I cannot procrastinate anymore. I have to start doing assignments from today onwards.

See the thick pile of notes I'll have to finish and summarize for Old Testament Survey 1? On top of doing outlines for 2 OT books and studying for 2 exams on the Pentateuch and historical books.

Then I have to finish reading this book (below) for a test on Wednesday for Dr. Sunny Tan's class on Biblical introduction/background. I actually like this class very much - because it deals with the historical and geographical context of the Bible (I love history and geography lessons!) It's super interesting... but I just wish that there could be less homework. On top of all other assignments, the Masters students have to do research on any one of the given topics (not listed here) and give an oral presentation in class before and after CNY break. Eeeeks.


But.... I now have a killer stomach-ache and must go to bed. I promise I will start tomorrow :P

2 comments:

mozozozo said...

how's your tummy ache jie?

Grace-Melody Moo said...

erm, still there...

 

Free Blog Counter