Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday...

Hmmm... Some of the more important things I accomplished today - by God's grace:

  1. Cleaned out my apartment. I am thankful that it is no bigger...*phew*
  2. Typed out my half-year report to pastor...after procrastinating it so long... (Oh, yeah now I am reminded that I still have something else related to do.)
  3. Taught piano - my student learned to play her first ever song. Right hand :) Revised some of last week's theory lesson too, through the song.
  4. Prayed and read Loren Cunningham's 'The Book that transforms nations'. I am loving it.
  5. Resumed my EPO regime after having abandoned it for a while... *sheepish look* Yeah, I can hear some people cheering... Will try to be more faithful with the supplement kays.
Of note, today is mum's death anniversary.

8 years ago from today, we kissed mama goodbye for the last time.

Mama,

It's been a while. We've all grown up quite a bit.

Childhood days seem so far away yet it feels like it was just yesterday when you were still around. Home was never the same again after you left. But one thing good - we all love God now. I've gone into Bible College this year. Last year at this time, I didn't know where I was supposed to go. But God finally spoke just a week before the year ended.

Yet another year has passed. I've learnt many new things. But you still inspire me. You were that beautiful woman ~ and you will always be ~ in my heart.


Missing you mama.
Huey

6 comments:

Lydia said...

:) *hugs*

Pig said...

*huggies*

ok..u start ur EPO..i'll have to start on my BoO again :P

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Hahaha...you stopped BoO?!?:P

Anonymous said...

wow, seems like your life really transformed within this year! amazing...

EPO? What's that? Sounds...scary...haha!

weelyn said...

*hugs*

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Thanks dear sisters :)

 

Free Blog Counter