Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday

It turned out to be a meaningful day after all. Praise God for having mercy on me. I was very humbled this afternoon. Felt extremely humbled... @_@ ~ But I am thankful that the Lord made things work together for good.

I'm just back from church btw... What a blessing I took a short nap in the afternoon. Because I have alot of work to do right now. Won't be sleeping till much, much later.

Just hoping that I can wake up in time for the 7.15am drive to MBTS for class!

I just received some comments via email from a lecturer regarding some previously turned-in assignments, that made me smile! :) I am feeling... very encouraged.

Today, I felt as if God had removed a little more of the 'veil' that conceals what His purpose for my life is. More things are starting to fall into place. I think I know where we're going now. Again, my life takes the most unexpected turns. Unpredictability is its main theme. But peace comes from knowing that GOD is sovereign and gracious.

I need to pray more. God, please continue to speak to me.

Speak to us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Grace! I am so happy and pleased for you. You're so ambiguous though! lol!

 

Free Blog Counter