Monday, October 19, 2009

Strange Monday

Was out alot today...
At Batu Maung in the morning... for breakfast and to get my car fixed. Spent the rest of the morning in Sg. Ara... with Ben, who is having a public holiday replacement today.At the Batu Maung 'kampung' where my regular mechanic, Ah Keong, works... Very cool. There was this puppy wandering around that reminded me of the cute doggy in the movie "Bolt". I so wish I could keep it as a pet. Didn't take any picture of 'Bolt'. Coz he was moving around too fast.

But the day seems strangely disjointed and I am pretty disorientated now...

Must be due to that little nap I took on the floor - at the most unimaginable time (I've been napping at the oddest hours lately - DON'T ASK ME WHY...) - till a phone-call woke me up *@_@' - after which I was pretty confused.

Cleaned the inside of my car.... then drove from Sg. Ara to Dong Hoon's place at Bayswater in the afternoon for lunch with the rest of my mission team.

Now, I'm back home, trying to get back to work...

Btw, a blessing I received to day...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter