Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday night: ~ Don't panic!

That's what I am trying to tell myself:

Take one day at a time....

Not easy. Tomorrow, I need to study for Wednesday's exam. Do theology homework.

Then, if I have time, do a book review on the Book of Psalms. Actually, I don't think I have a choice there. I HAVE to do the book review on the Book of Psalms. Since I have to pass up book reviews of 8 books of the Old Testament by the 29th of October 2009.

And.... my Discipleship of Youth 12-page reflection paper on the 30th October.

I feel so.... overwhelmed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Grace. I know the feeling. But I also know Christ is within you, and He will give you peace and wisdom. Honestly, just PRAY. And then your time will be spent more efficiently when you are doing it under the Holy Spirit, and ENJOYING it. You'll accomplish your stuff within 1 hour which will take others 10 hours. Praying for ya!

Oh, and check my blog I have something for you! ;-)

Grace-Melody Moo said...

thanks, Sophia!!!!:) You r a darling!!!

 

Free Blog Counter