Sunday, October 25, 2009

Healed!

Yesterday, I went for a health check-up...

The results were phenomenal.

Note: Due to eating disorders, I've always hated scales, scans, analyses, etc... because of the 'atrocities' they revealed. If some of you remember, my body was totally wrecked a few years ago, because of the restricting, outrageous binges, purging, laxative-abuse, etc. I had stomach conditions, menstrual problems, extremely low immunity to diseases, etc. I couldn't function properly like everyone else. Thanks to all that, I have been feeling terrible about how good a steward of my body I have been...

Not to mention, I was a medical student - so I understood all the consequences pretty well - and felt even more cacat.

Anyway, about yesterday's check-up: PRAISE GOD! Almost everything was perfectly in the normal range. Weight, body fat percentage, BMI, resting metabolism, visceral fat, subcutaneous fat, etc, etc.... Perfect! Health-wise, I'm pretty good now. The tissues in my body are wonderfully healthy too. That felt amazing.

The only 2 things I would have to continue to pay special attention to are my stomach... as in the organ :D - and my pancreas. Oh, and also to build more skeletal muscle in the trunk and legs.

May God continue to heal what is still out of order.

3 comments:

Kevin Evans Tay said...

tgfhg

Lydia said...

Wow..great news :) okay time for me to emulate you now :P

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Thanks guys.. Praise God :)

 

Free Blog Counter