Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coffee at this time of the night...

When I was a little girl, I loved the concept of 'midnight feasts' from Enid Blyton's boarding school stories. I thought it was pretty exciting to sneak food into the dorm, wake all your dorm-mates up at midnight, and ... feast in secret.

Now that I've grown-up and am no longer a little girl @_@ - I have 'midnight feasts' every night I stay up late... alone. No need to wake anyone up at midnight, dodge the angry matron, or hide food under beds. Food is readily available in the refrigerator and cupboards! Ah, well... not that I have that much food stored up... but biscuits/cheese/cereals are feast enough to me! :D

My 'feasts' inevitably includes a mug of coffee...

2 comments:

mozozozo said...

Dear jie...recently midnight feasts have been on my mind, all the more that I'm in the land that inspired the writer that wrote about them...

...And they didn't drink COFFEE in d middle of the night!! how 2 sleep? they drank ginger beer =)

Grace-Melody Moo said...

hahahah!!! Yeah, no ginger beer...have to make do with coffee...

 

Free Blog Counter