Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful! :)

This was the sheaf of notes, I hurriedly flipped through before my exam yesterday. Notes in point form, mostly extracted from power-points - easy to remember. Didn't do much studying the day before, because I was busy trying to finish the other assignments... Believe me, I've got plenty.

Front page of my paper. Dr. Jeff Anderson must have worked very hard...:P Our papers were returned to us today... marked. I gulped receiving mine. Full marks! @_@ - Praise GOD! It could only have been His grace I put down the right answers...and remembered the stuff I had hurriedly read before the exam. Precise points. Being half-asleep too!

I've gotta thank God for some degree of photographic memory. If I scan fast enough, I am quite able to remember how the pages of my notes look... and then store the images up in my brain. (If I draw pictures, I will remember even better... but of course, I didn't have time to do all that! LOL.) During the exam, I just had to 'read' my memory. At least the main points. Then goreng.

The 2nd and 3rd pages...Sempat lagi melukis jadual...

Last page of written paper... *phew* - I don't really like literature exams.... Was blur, dazed and in despair after the exam was over... and that is why I spilled the mung-bean soup over myself. (see yesterday's post). Thought that I had written many crappy answers down.

Above: lecturer's comment. Hehe. *Tears* God, how unfailing are your mercies!

4 comments:

mozozozo said...

=D Congrats sis!! Beautiful marks!!! :)

weelyn said...

praise God! well done, sis!

Pig said...

Wow wee junior juice!! Well done!! :D I'm so amazed...never study oso can write so much leh :D If it was me, i'm 600% sure the last page would sound something like "Dear Sir/Mdm, I'm sorry I cannot do this better. I have tried my best to answer the questions. Please forgive me for being a disappointment. Thank you". I've done this....countless times -____-"

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Pig: HAHAHAHA!!!! :D You are super funny la.

 

Free Blog Counter