Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend's over!

The cheapest bubble gum I've ever eaten so far... It only cost me 10 cents per piece! ~ and it's found in the convenience store downstairs... in the block, where I live. Tastes quite good too.

Murakawa brand

Then, since it's nearing the end of the month....
...and we were kinda broke...but wanted to spend some of the free time I had on Saturday somewhere a little out-of-ordinary...
...We went to one of the open beaches along Batu Feringghi, where my school's located...
Breathtaking!!!
I liked how the waves dashed and splashed over the rocks! It made me very happy watching them! I fell madly in love with the scenery.


Such a beautiful, peaceful place... and you don't even need money to feast your eyes on nature! :)
Trying to tip over the coconut tree... *Huff, puff*

Gorgeous, gorgeous view...
I wonder if this is the way they make salted fish...
Well, he is definitely over with the trauma he sustained from the accident months ago... where he fell down rocks and sprained his ankle badly... I, on the other hand, was and am still traumatized from that incident... so as you can imagine, I hoped and hoped he wouldn't see the rocks on the beach :P But, duh! Of course he saw them! He was itching to climb the huge rocks... and finally, he couldn't resist anymore. Much to my dismay.
Still climbing. I was holding my breath, and hoping that he wouldn't slip and fall.
Fortunately he reached the top without falling! Was wondering what he was doing up there for such a long time, with his back towards me... then he turned around and...
...pelt me tiny stones...*Ouch* @_@
Don't ask!
He also split rocks :D Hehe... Don't play-play... joking...
Then he tried to catch crabs...
Obviously, they were too fast for him... even though they were running sideways...and he was not running sideways...
Then we found their dead relative on the beach... It was gigantic compared to those tiny white crabs scampering all over the place. Thought we'd bury ol' Crabby...
After filling the tomb/grave with soft, white sand...
...And a huge stone to guard the mouth of the tomb... @_@ Sounds familiar?

It was a blessed, meaningful time indeed.

Random stuff...

The junk food that I indulged in throughout the weekend :P Thanks to some kind souls who let me eat their chips...
In between church assignments on Sunday...was drop-dead tired.. But very exhilarated. (although I don't look exhilarated in the picture. LOL!)
Cintailah sungai-sungai Malaysia!!! :D ~ Probably the cleanest sungai in Penang... no prizes for guessing which one! It looked so merry that I just had to snap a picture of it.
Reading...

1 comments:

mozozozo said...

Hey jie...love the pictures..hahha so funny lah you and Ben =D So sweet..salted fish!! haha..and poor old Crabby =D

 

Free Blog Counter