Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF!!!:)

Phew...Thank goodness it's Friday!

It has not been really a productive day. I have been in a weekend-mood, after all the work this week.

Trying to pack for mission-trip...which has been quite tough. The toughest part was not the ironing...but rather, picking my outfits for the entire 8 days and more! :S It's not like I am trying to look glam - but I realize that many of my clothes are either not mission-trip friendly or not 'conservative' enough:P (conservative enough to me la - it's not like bikini and I hardly wear tube-tops out without anything else over it, haha. Spaghetti tops are the furthest I'd go - and I don't even wear them out that often), but I'm not sure if it's considered 'menjolok mata' to the people in the place I'm going to... Therefore, I've been combing out my wardrobe for t-shirts, blouses, and etc since last night. Tired already.

Then I am also torn between travelling light and bringing over my skin-care routine products (skin-care is important, ok! It just needs to be propper and not necessarily extravagant). Since it is hurting my head to think of alternatives, hehe... I will leave this for next week!:D

2 comments:

kevrlee said...

Thank God it's Friday indeed!!

and....

I THANK GOD FOR YOU!!!!

thanks sis. im seriously being fed with overflowing,abundant encouragements from you.. :)

Isaiah 40:41... :D

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! DOn't worry, you can wear anything and you'll still shine with the grace of Christ.

 

Free Blog Counter