Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday - blessed 52nd anniversary, Trinity!

Had coffee and cake with Mell, Louise, Wei Nin, Susan and Ben after church today - at E-Gate, just to chill. It was a pretty random thingy - we just wanted to spend time with one another. I'm left with a headache, but the marvellous satisfaction of having hung out with dear friends!:) ~ I had a generous slice of one of my favourite cheese-cakes from Secret Recipe... New York Cheese :P - and the heavenly taste is still lingering somewhere in my senses. Haven't eaten this for a long time - can't even remember the last time I sat in Secret Recipe for cake. Probably, when Lucas and Esther were still around.... Hm.

Pig was telling me today about the sales in Forever 21 - and although I warned her to keep away from F21, (remembering what happened the last time we went in there together :P - it was really funny ok. I remember spending a long time at the changing rooms...) I feel so attracted to that place... *Big sigh* My pocket's pretty empty now - I'm so done with this month's quota - couldn't help going a little beyond, because I had to buy stuff for mission trip, so it would be pretty painful to even window-shop there. Haha! Pig, stop telling me wonderful stories like that please... :P But geez, I want to hear them. I really do! LOLx.

Observing Sabbath today, so I am not doing any work.. Will start again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Pig said...

there's sales in Harvey Norman :P

....i suppose this wont cause any damage rite? :P

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Gosh, why do I feel a little like Lot moving into Sodom and Gomorrah...:P HAHAHAHA.

 

Free Blog Counter