Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday

Going back to KL this Wednesday. Flying to Sabah the very next morning. I am feeling excited, even though I'm not done with my work and packing :P. May the joy of the Lord keep my heart at perfect rest.

Having said that, I can't help but look forward to the end of this mission trip, when I can finally take a short break, before the new term in MBTS starts :P And perhaps start on my 3-credit Discipleship in Youth assignments. *nervous laughter*

Had a strange dream of a tree last night. I could see the roots taking up nutrients from the ground... then the nutrients moving from the trunk into the branches. Green leaves were sprouting from those branches. Was watching this scene with curious wonder. I'm sure there must have been more to the dream (I remember alot of other random stuff happening, though the details are fading away from my memory... but I only remember the vision of this tree clearly.)

Realize that my blog entries have been rather boring lately... I keep mentioning work too!:P Hehe, sorry people. But I've gotta be real on my own blog, right. More reflections when I'm a little free-er.

To Rachel: Glad that we managed to catch one another online today... even if it was just for a few minutes. All the best for your Pedagogy exams! :) May you keep filling the lives of others with godly inspiration, music and laughter! Love you, sis.

To Pig: Thanks for the Super-Pig Rescue, dear. Hehe... you managed to rescue me from 'insane-ness', at least.

3 comments:

Pig said...

LOLx!! Glad I managed to stop you from succumbing to "disaster" :D

kevrlee said...

mangoes, mangoes, get your mangoes! =)

tairvlyn said...

have a blessed mission trip, dear! :)

 

Free Blog Counter