Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Going off soon...

All packed and set to go. Will be having lunch with Ben and my pastor...then Ben will send me off :) Look forward to see my family in KL - even if it's for just a night. Then tomorrow morning, I will be in Sabah. Me and my 4 bags :P (excess baggage already - tried to remove some stuff but it didn't work...)

Will try to blog whenever I can - doubt that I'll be blogging that much... If I don't, I'll be definitely back to Penang on the 28th August!

Thanks for prayers and well-wishes, buddies.

Lotsa love.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have the most blessed time, Grace! I pray that wherever you go, whatever you do, God will protect and guide you and show you His amazing grace and you'll enjoy each and every single moment! Amen! :-)

 

Free Blog Counter