Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday

Met up with Rachel in the morning for brunch and chit-chat. Was truly blessed by this one incredible sister; wish we had more time - but she had to go back to work. Hehe... I had work to catch up with myself.

Eczema's back again. Hate the itch - should have bought a new box of antihistamines... but I did not. I hope I can tahan without the antihistamines (heard that you develop a tolerance to it after a while - then you would need increasingly higher doses for the same efficacy). If I can't, I will have to go to the pharmacy tomorrow. Will just avoid scratching (the most difficult part), stay off the eczema-triggering foods for the time being, and keep myself cool and hydrated.. I'm just dreading cleaning my apartment tomorrow.

Made a little progress with my work. Praise God. I'm just glad that on the days there is no inspiration for it, there are still times of meaningful communion with Him.

MLM tonight.

1 comments:

mozozozo said...

eee...don't scratch ya jie...hope it gets better soon...keep cool meh? I thought you need to keep the part covered...anyway you're the one who studied medicine :P So u must know better than me...

 

Free Blog Counter