Thursday, June 18, 2009

One down, more to go...

1 am.

I finished one reflection paper... on Jim Elliot. Actually I chose to write about him, because he's been my 'hero' missionary all this while - since I read jie's 'Shadow of the Almighty' back in Dublin. Can't count how many times I've read that book and 'Journals of Jim Elliot' from cover to cover. (I'm a big fan of Elisabeth Elliot's books, btw). Initially, I thought that my first reflection paper would be much easier to do, considering I've done all that 'groundwork', but obviously, it was not as easy as I thought it would be. As a result, I've taken 5 days to complete my first reflection paper of 4-5 pages. With good, healthy intermissions in between of course.

School. Coffee-breaks. Naps. Answering phone-calls. Emails. Blogging. Toilet breaks. Snacktimes. Church. Quiet-time. Etc, etc, etc... Gotta love 'em! :)

Oh well...

One more reflection paper to go...

Then I've got massive planning to do for the other 2 'mega' assignments... Did I ever mention that I love homework? I just don't like being in the middle of nowhere... when the feelings of 'sien-ness' creeps up, and I start getting distracted. The beginning and ending parts are fantabulous! :D LOL!!!

Such a warm night tonight... Time for bed. Goodnight, world! :)

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter