Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Homework...

Need prayers...

I have this assignment, apart from my 2 reflection papers for last week's course (took a break from them).

It says, 'Make a plan for the missions program for a local church...' In Dr. Lee's own words, she said something like, "Pretend that you are the missions pastor of your church...and you are supposed to plan out the missions calendar for the year ahead... Think: mission's education, prayer support, financial support, mission trips, local mission's projects, etc..." This is due on July 10th, 2009.

@_@ --> How to pretend?!?

Then from this week's course, I have another assignment whereby I would have to plan a church-plant. This is due on July the 19th, 2009.

@_@ @_@

Both are like.... so wide! *Munches on cookies for comfort*

I covet your prayers!!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

GAMBATEH!!!!

kevrlee said...

wow! planning a mission work!

 

Free Blog Counter