Thursday, May 7, 2009

Meals on school days...

Tigger has kinda calmed down a bit. No more fearsome roaring and ferocious clawing about. Makes life a little easier... Can get close enough to pat its head now. Hehe.

Anyway, that was pretty random. I don't really expect my readers to get that...

Ok, before you think I'm weird...

Today, I received from MBTS the order-form for my meals in the coming term.

Gosh, that is so boarding-school-like! Hehe. I laughed when I saw the order-form in my inbox. But I guess it could be fun, and not to mention help me keep down my living costs (I hope! - that is if there is enough food and I don't get hungry in between meals!:P - I'm not saying that I usually do. But, there is a chance of that you know - especially if it's time to PMS!) There are a few different options:

  1. All Meals A (Monday to Friday: Lunch and Dinner, Tue-Fri Breakfast included) 全餐A (周一至周五: 午餐和晚餐,包括星期二至五早餐)
  2. All Meals B (Lunch: Tue-Fri; Dinner: Mon- Thurs; Breakfast : Tue-Fri) 全餐 B(晚餐:周一至周四; 午餐:周二至周五;早餐:星期二至五)
  3. All Breakfast : Tuesday – Friday 早餐 : 星期二至五
  4. All Lunch : Monday – Friday 午餐 : 星期一至五
  5. Tuesday – Friday Lunch Only 星期二至五 午餐
  6. All Dinner : Monday – Friday 晚餐 : 星期一至五
  7. Monday – Thursday Dinner Only星期一至四 晚餐
I guess I'll pick option 4 or 5 and try out their meals first. If they are substantial and gives good value for my money :P - I'll take option 7 as well next term... so I'd eat dinner and lunch in school.

I can definitely manage my own breakfast - since I've gotten so used to cereal anyway... and I don't think I'll be so good to wake up that early all the time to drive to MBTS just to eat breakfast in the mornings!:P Since classes are gonna start early, and I'm gonna give myself 30 minutes to get to school (in case of traffic jams), imagine how early I'd have to start out - not to mention wake-up!:D

Sorry, I've never been a morning person. I've really tried. And I've given up trying after all these years. I'm only alert after 9am, the earliest. Anytime before that, if I were to choose between eating or sleeping, I'd choose the latter. And if I have to go for early classes, I only eat during mid-morning break.

Thus, I'm bringing in my own breakfast to be eaten mid-morning le.

Kekez. The ramblings of a morning sleepy-head.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter